FOOD SUPPLEMENT WITH 11 VITAMINS, 4 TRACE ELEMENTS AND PROPOLIS EXTRACT
• Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Copper, Selenium and Zinc support the normal function of the
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children.
• Iodine contributes to normal growth in children and Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development
of bone in children.
• Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin and Biotin contribute to the maintenance of the mucous membranes
to be effective, e.g. in the lungs, nose and the gut.
• Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Copper and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from
• Zinc has a role in the process of cell division and Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialization. Both
functions are vital for a reactive immune system.
• Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Biotin and Iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
1-3 years: 10 ml per day
4-10 years: 15 ml per day
10+ years: 20 ml per day
Shake well before use.
The recommended daily intake indicated should not be exceeded.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy way of living.
Keep out of the reach of young children.
Store at a cool, dry place, light protected and not above 25°C.
Refrigerate after opening.
FREE OF GLUTEN AND LACTOSE
200 ML SOLUTION